How Does it Work?
The Voyage Phase is why you joined Chingu. It is the part of the Voyage that helps the most to level-up your skills by,
- Putting the technical knowledge you've gained into practice.
- Improving "soft" skills like team work, collaboration, and project management.
- Being accountable to your committments to your team and yourself.
Your objective in the Voyage Project is to,
- Maximize what you learn through your project and from your teammates
- Build experience using the knowledge you have gained from taking courses
- Create a new project to add to your portfolio
- Demonstrate job-readiness to prospective employers
But, there is an even more important objective to focus on - completing your project!
The Voyage Project is hard and you will encounter issues along the way. In fact, learning how to handle problems is an important way to learn and a skill that will help you on the job.
Stick with it. Don't let your team down. Complete your project and get ready for your next job.
- Meet your team
- Review the Chingu Agile Methodology
- Decide on your teams project and MVP
- Setup your teams workflow
- Work with your team to develop the app
- When you are done wrapup your project & celebrate your success!
If you have questions post them in